Friday, June 1, 2012

The Zombacalypse

Are you prepared? If you haven't heard yet, a man was shot to death by police officers for refusing to stop eating another live man's face.

ANOTHER LIVE MAN'S FACE, I SAID.

There have also been a series of... disturbing events happening in the Sunshine State. This article sums them up nicely. Well, as nicely as one can.

To that end, I wanted to make sure that everyone is prepared. Thusly, I have linked here the Counter-Zombie Operations at the Fire Team Level manual.


Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, read it. Get to know it. And then enlist. I'm taking applications for my Zombacalypse team.

2 comments:

  1. you better believe that the Lost Boys and I will continue preparations. we are prepared to defend the land of milk and honeys. stocking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I did hear about that crazy guy though.

    ReplyDelete