Friday, August 19, 2011

Movie Log 08: The Change-Up

14) The Change-Up


Basically a married guy and a single guy trade lives for a while and realize that what they had in the first place is great for them. Not too bad for a comedy week.

The movie was actually pretty funny, though sometimes it relied more on shock humor than wit. Overall though, I laughed and had a good time at the movies with this one.

I didn't really get anything out of it though, like I did with, say, PLANET OF THE AWESOME APES... but maybe I purposefully went to the movies this week to escape the dread of my day to day life, not thinking about lessons and morals and such. In retrospect, the moral makes me cringe because it is so relevant: the grass is always greener on the other side, and you'll never be happy then if you can't find a way to be happy now. I could go into it, but it would just make me re-evalute my entire attitude on life, and I'm just not quite ready to be done being miserable. Next week: CONAN ARARAGARAGARGJHAREHGAH!!!!



Yes, that is baby poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment